Saturday, November 14, 2009

EARTH to SEQUINS!!! - This season's HOTTEST trend....






The Hills girls are sparkling in these sequined numbers and even if you're not fan, you can't deny how eye-catching these pieces look.




If you can get past her unsightly (and what looks like unwashed) hair, Shakira is sporting a sequined cardigan herself.




Taylor Swift looks graceful and elegant as usual in her sparkly cinderella-esque dress.






Rihanna, true to form, always the first to sport the latest trend is glowing in this dress covered in sequins.  I love the colors on this dress.  And where is she going with that suitcase, all dressed to the nines??






Here is a sequined tank I found at BCBG.  Oooh,  I'm blinded!  It screams 'notice me'.  To see more of this you can go to their website in my links at the right.





I love this dress, also by BCBG.  The sequins, the prints, the subtle colors...and of course I love minidresses. However, add this to list of things I love and desire, but can't afford.  Sigh......






Here's a lovely sequined dress by H&M.  I'm always thankful for H&M.  Wear this with a wide belt and chunky heels, and all you need is an excuse to go out!






If that was too much sparkle, here is a silk sequined dress by Forever 21.  Subtle sparkle, and still chic and fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment