Sunday, November 29, 2009

MATTE Nails.


Matte nails are a hot new trend.  I just picked one up recently, by O.P.I.  At first I was a little skeptical, all the way up until the point I got them on my nails.  You would think they would feel dry and uncomfortable.  When the polish dried though, it was totally weird and and totally cool.  (They dry very fast by the way, you can just put them on and go.  It's a very unique look and they actually feel smooth to touch.  O.P.I. has some pretty colors in matte and they also have an O.P.I. suede collection which looks like matte but with a little bit of sparkle to it.  Remember you are not supposed to put a base or top coat on, just use as is.  Another thing, they do not last long on your nails, they just about come off as easy is you put it on.  What I do is put an extra coat on every day for as long as I can until it gets too thick and then I just re-do.  Try it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment