Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What you MUST have this season...




Ladies, if you had to go out and get one item for this season's cold weather, this is it. Thigh high boots are signature style this season. Be careful though because as like all boots, they range from flats, to stilettos, to ones with buckles or studs, etc, so you want to make sure you get the perfect pair that suits your needs (since they can be a bit pricey). The ones with studs and stilettos can end up looking a bit scandalous, but if you wear them with the right outfit you can still look edgy without looking over the top. I am so happy these are in style this winter, because they keep my legs warm! So many nights I've gone out, where I was wearing my dresses, with tights and little booties, and although I looked cute I was freezing . These boots look so amazing with a little minidress or even with leggings and a tunic top. It keeps it edgy, and classy at the same time. Very stylish. This is a beautiful pair by Jimmy Choo in black shiny leather and stiletto...so much fun.

1 comment:

  1. I think i'm gonna need one of those pair of boots for christmas!!

    ReplyDelete