Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Thigh high boots: where to get them...







The brown stiletto is my favorite, a gorgeous pair by Christian Louboutin in stretch suede. Ooh, walking down the street in these, imagine the power they would give you. So elegant. Unfortunately...you will not be seeing these in my closet (or on my feet), as they would cost me two month's worth of rent. But hey, I can dream can't I? The brown flat boot is an adorable pair by Joie Coachella. These flats are easier on your feet, and also easier on your wallet. You can purchase these for $525.


Not to worry! Above is a beautiful boot by Baby Phat for women. The leather being so soft and enticing with the buckle detailing at the top makes this also one of my favorites! And the best part about this? The price. You can have a pair of these in your closet for $125.



No comments:

Post a Comment